View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Sat, Jul-02-16, 04:53

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jama, great attitude. don't worry, food is around that we can eat just eat what LC stuff you can and what is worse for us...we 'try' to use the situation to go OFF plan. your mind says, ahhh, only XX to eat, I am starving so I might as well eat whatever then get back on plan when I can find my food. Believe me it doesn't work tried it, and it always screwed me up. Like you said you won't die with missing a meal It gets extremely worrisome when we loss that control of our meals, but in reality, we always have control. we can find our lc foods, might take a bit of work but we can keep on plan!!

jmh, good going on a smaller size! Simple, easy meals are key. stay on those and while it 'never really gets easier' in a way about this monster food change since we are surrounded all the time by carb-junk, eating simple easy meals and the same ones basically means it takes all the stress off 'dieting'. No excessive thinking about meals....that is what helps me. I know my foods and I stick with those and that focus on what to eat is gone, less challenging and keeps me in control.

HI ALL
busy day again
my pool is cloudy....can't seem to get it sparkling again like when I left...that drives me crazy but working on balance and filtering like mad so soon I hope.

nothing new to report...just doing my thing and whittling away the day