#88   ^
Old Sat, Jul-11-15, 10:20
It's Only Food!

Plan: Ketogenic / IF
Stats: 279/248/210 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Afternoon, Kids!

The floors are beeeeeyoooooootiful! We're still getting the furniture back in place but unpacking et al will have to wait until we get back from Kentucky. So much to do!!!! I still have to pack for myself and all the art gear. Sheesh. Wish me luck. If we feel like it, we may leave later today or else first thing tomorrow morning. It's already after noon here so I don't think we'll leave today. That'll make it a 9 hour drive tomorrow. Suh-well.

I'm down 2 tads.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Susan, the addition is looking good!!! Is the step long enough for the doggies to get out their door? I love the windows and the space is fantastic. Yes, moving every blessed thing is hard. Shifting things to another room will be easier but it's still a hassle. Good luck with that. It will be worth it but nothing we want to do for recreational purposes.

Linda, love the updates. You are absolutely right that Bryce's campout is important. I'm so glad he has you to go! As for packing food, we do the best we can. Sounds like you have some good choices. I have no idea what I'll have to eat this week. It will be a.....surprise!

Kathy, keep at it. I, too, find the information very helpful. Hey....I've lost tads from it, y'know.

Okay.....gotta scoot.

Later 'gators.