View Single Post
  #85   ^
Old Thu, Jul-09-15, 21:41

Plan: HFLC
Stats: 197/168/157 Female 5 ft 1 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Hi Blue and Kathy (anybody else lurking out there?)

I have honestly not been lurking, just plain not here. I have several quilting deadlines coming up. The quilt guild is having a show in August. This is the guild for REAL quilters, which I am not. But they have been welcoming to me. I have 3 pieces in various sorts of completion for that show. In a week I have to commit to an art quilt show in September which means I have to tell them the names and size of the items. I am not ready to do that yet, but I will be by next week. This week I finished 6 greeting cards for the guild's "small treasures" silent auction. I am doing this with most of my sewing stuff in the living room because it had to be moved due to knocking the holes in the wall.

I decided to put a pergo floor in the room that you go through to get to the new room. The floor register had to be moved and it would look really bad in a very noticeable place. So it will have the same floor as the new room. So I have to move everything out of that room. Blue, I know this is nothing like what you are going through. I think the contractor is a little worried that i can't get it all moved out as he was coaching me as to what I needed to do. Mostly I have fabric in plastic containers so that should not be hard to move. Don't know where we will put the desk and table it is getting tight in my small living room. Oh well. The wall boards are up and the dry wall guy will be here tomorrow. I have picked out floors and am mulling paint colors. This is fun!

I am still dealing with daily ups and downs all over 160 which is disappointing. We went to eat for our anniversary on Sunday I stayed right on plan. John tried to persuade me to have dessert. I looked up the calories and carbs on my phone while we were sitting there and vetoed the idea. When we got home I made some whipped cream and added cream cheese, for his i added sugar and a little chocolate sauce. Mine was all sugar free. He enjoyed it and was happy.

John has gone to Cub scout camp for three days and 2 nights with Miles. I have enjoyed the peace and quiet.

Blue have a great trip to horse country and do enjoy the workshop. Have fun.