View Single Post
  #84   ^
Old Thu, Jul-09-15, 06:02

Plan: Keto
Stats: 211.9/194.4/145 Female 67 "
BF:Good question!
Progress: 26%

Fat fast complete. Results? Well, let's see...I had gained a pound from the 4 I lost that stuck during the last fast. Today I am down 1.8. Total fat fast loss? .8 pounds. At least I got rid of that extra sucker that hopped on board plus an additional .8 LOL! Now, the trick is to keep it off.

Dang, I tell you what! Each pound I lose does not come easy. It's work, I tell ya, work!!!

I am sure a domino effect will happen if we fix up our windows, but in my case I need the boost to get started. We plan on putting our house on the market in about a year. The main things that we know we need to do are, repair/replace the windows, new flooring (carpet and vinyl) and paint both inside and out. No more, that's all we plan on doing...period! I would even leave the flooring alone but some parts of the carpet look really bad and the vinyl has a huge gouge in it from where someone dragged something very large across the floor and I've just covered it up with a nice rug all of these years. lol

We are only doing the "have to" things so it will look nice for showing and leave the rest up to the new owners. My sister says the 70s want their kitchen back...well the new owners can update if they choose because I won't invest money that I would probably never recoup in the house sale.