View Single Post
  #52   ^
Old Tue, Feb-11-14, 07:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 212.0/175.0/145 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 55%

Almost couldn't post my Day 9 today. Yesterday afternoon and all evening was a struggle relative to cravings. I tried a new salad dressing off the salad bar at work yesterday and it must have been higher in carbs than the ranch dressing I usually use. I won't make that mistake again!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions on the dress issue. I actually got one that was thicker material which wasn't form fitting, and didn't look too bad on. It was on sale, so I only paid about $23 for it and could wear it to church or other places if needed. I live in PA where it is freezing cold....today it is 5 below here with a high of 1 degrees. However, the wedding is in Florida so I had to find something that wasn't long sleeved and winter looking. I also have several different "body shapers" which will help to suck it all in and maybe look a little better, but I think my shopping visit will help me to work harder over the next few months which is the incentive I needed. (That thought process came after my initial depression and negative thinking, which almost derailed me!)

I know I've done great since I started LC and at my visit to the doctor's last week, he was really impressed stating that based on my limited medications and overall health, I was in better shape than most people my age. Fortunately, he is supportive of my WOE and has followed the concept of LC himself over the years.

Here's to another day of staying on plan. I'm hoping the small loss on the scale today as a reward for not giving in to my cravings, will help to keep my MOMD number climbing.

Welcome CW and Robyn!

Niudog: the planking sounds interesting. My stomach and core area are my worst relative to muscle tone. I may have to check that out...especially if it is something that doesn't take a lot of time.

MOMD Day 9

Barb