Thread: Zero Carb
View Single Post
  #46   ^
Old Thu, Mar-11-10, 07:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 270/238.5/120 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 21%

I wasnt eating carbs...and then was yelled at because everyone was saying eat carbs (like when i was on atkins before)...Although before my steroid muscle wasting issue...i was under 90 lbs...cause of only have coffee, water and protein shakes...I would eat only in front of my family...just a little....Now i have gained a lot of weight and am losing again...slowly.....and i would rather be Zero Carb, but I have people telling me....hey...thats why you are NOT losing quickly.....Hmmmm, really?
As for alcohol...my biggest issue are friends asking me to have a drink, with me saying no and then coooome onnnnn..have one.
I also hang out with a lot of military folk *ahem...love to drink*and just feel like a kill joy when i dont. They have gotten to the point where they are even knowing...hey Rum and Vodka have no carbs...etc...
If you are starting your weight loss journey, drinking alcohol, even no carb, will inhibit weight loss because your body will burn alcohol BEFORE fat. Once in a while it wouldnt be bad...
My other issue is I LOVE MUSHROOMS! I study them, hunt them, love to cook them....Has anyone had a morel???? *YUM* That would be something that would be difficult to give up.
Also, i was told that a few vitanutrients, called Centrophenoxine, PIRACETAM, ANIRACETAM help a lot with helping your brain with blood metabolism, aminos, etc and certainly help hormone balance, including your own Human Growth Hormone, hair loss,muscle wasting, etc. My doctors recommended them to me and i am currently waiting for them to come in the mail...I have Military friends that swear by them as well. I will give an update after my first week on them....
Thanks for the ramble and any suggestions will certainly help my discouragement!
Sponsored Links