Old Fri, May-02-08, 10:42
Registered Member

Plan: PP/Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 178/137/137 Female 5'6"
BF:28%
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moretta
I am going to make the switch this week, but before I do I would like to be prepared.

How much fat should I be intaking per day. My height 5' 2" and 143.6 lbs. I have the 30 day book, but awaiting to receive the PPLP book which I know has much more info.

I believe I was told for protein it was 27g per serving and carbs 7-10 g per serving plus snacks.

Are we allowed to eat Jicama, Pomelo and any others that are not listed in the book. I guess as long as we do our math we should be fine. Trying to switch my ind to PP instead of Atkins.

Is coconut milk okay to use instead of heavy cream?

Thanks.

My interpretation of PP is that you may add healthy fats, in quantities needed to prepare/dress foods and to your taste. No need to "count" fat grams, unless there is a problem with progress later on, then you could take a look at it, but no need to start out counting grams of fat or shooting for a certain amount at the get-go. Just start using healthy fats in ways and amounts that seem appropriate to you and see what happens.

In the 30-Day LC Solution Plan, all foods are acceptable in all phases, up to your daily carb allotment. If any food causes cravings or intestinal discomfort or any other signs of intolerance or trigger, it's best to avoid it.

When you get your book, you can then decide which "level" of PP you want to follow.

Enjoy PP!