View Single Post
  #832   ^
Old Wed, Mar-22-06, 18:22

Plan: zero-carb
Stats: 140/140/140 Male 5'6"
BF:
Progress:

BMI does not take into consideration that a person's weight is made up of both muscle mass as well as BF. I know many women of 5'2" to 5'3" who look and feel great at that weight range. My wife is 5'6" and when we met she was far from 'skinny'- at 115 lbs. I am 5'6-1/4, and was for a while was 167 lbs at 11% BF, but BMI said I was obese. I wish that the certain few readers would try to only engage in constructive comments rather than- as some individuals seem only to be able- constantly harping over microscopic detail- and trying to show me either as a liar, or badly misinformed. I am not.

A meat diet is far from 'boring (why do you look to your food as entertainment?), Each and every meal of meat , even the came cut from the same animal is as delicious as thr first time- trust me on this, variety is a result of learning to tolerate bad tasting or tasteless vegetables which require rotation and tons of spices.

IF you eat a pound of meat (which includes the fat) it is enough. If you eat just meat alone you will probably eat 2 or 3 lbs.day. Please, people- don't keep constantly looking for excuses not to follow this regime, meat is a complete food, and you can eat as much as you can and it is OK in all respects- no deficiencies occur on a straight meat diet so m=long as the meat is not cooked too much.

Curious, dean- how old were those longer threads?