Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2383   ^
Old Tue, Jul-24-18, 07:01

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori sounds like you guys are having a great time. It is so cool you get along with your sis so fine! Bet you 2 are a hoot together!

yea we are raining like crazy here also.

and I so get ya on money flying out of the acct but never ever forget it is for FUN and not dreaded taxes, or other BS repair bills and more LOL

I get that shock also. I book easily 1 yr to 1.3 yrs in advance for campgrounds I want so I get hit very hard on booking our trips and it is like OUCH to the ultimate, but paid off fast and when those trips hit, I think, thank goodness I did this and have this fun time and enjoyment in life! I so get ya tho on the stick shock of paying for those trips LOL but worth every darn penny.

Your son saying he won't push the wheelchair is hysterical! I told hubby one reason to retire early from that back breaker job of his was cause I am not going to push his wheelchair around either when we are older, so he best repair his body for the long haul and future trips HAHA too funny!

Hey all
another post before I hit the road for eyeglass repairs..........

hubby NOW wants a fishing boat again. omg we had boats and boats and more boats til we sold that last big one and NOW he is bored and wants another. Told him 'cheap boat ok', expensive boat BOT OK HAHA....but he is looking and I am seeing what he is finding and yikes, cheap is rough out there, not good at all.....but told him he must save up or work more at a part time job when kiddo goes back to school and save $ cause I am NOT dropping 10K at least on a darn boat that will probably not be used a lot in truth........so we are chatting boats and I am the holder of $ in this house so what I say goes on big purchases LOL and thank goodness for that I tell ya.

I almost hate the word boat now I of course what a more luxury boat with lounge seats etc and more in tune with family boating trips and hubby wants that center console 'total fishing' type boat that is more all about fishing and slime and bait and ick and not fancy LOL Yea we are so on opposite sites here, but hey, it is a WANT that will be not gone into fast.....it will be a slow purchase for sure on my part til we hit a medium on it all. UGH...someone help me please HAHA

off I go to get moving...darn eye place is open at 9. which is now but I want places open at 7 which is when I WAS ready to hit the road, now at 9 the day seems over to me and that is my super early move fast morning farmer attitude HAHA

boy do I need to fit in better with society and its ways LOL whatever