View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Feb-04-02, 12:43

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 207/174/145 Female 68"
BF:
Progress: 53%

High I too have pcos. We was TTC tell I started LC. I had just finished my last round of clomid a few weeks before starting LC.I originaly started Lc to Concieve but after a few weeks loosing WEIGHT I decided after a year of TTC I was giving up tell I lost all this weight When I get to 145 We will start TTC again.Right now were not trying or not stopping nature from taking its course whatever happens we will be happy actually for the first time in over a year im free from the stress of TTC & am looking forward to loosing weight right now.We have 4 DD 3 mine & 1 DH BUT WE have none together we would like a boy since we have all girls.But if I loose all this weight & it doesnt happen I'll be fine two months ago I couldnt say that I was at the end of my rope with TTC....Have you ever posted at TCOYF.COM??? I used to post there & chart there but Im not posting right now Im still charting my cycles to see if LC helps I havnt been temping thow. So far Ive been LC 35 days & have lost 15 pnds & I just had AF leave 10 days ago & shes back today I never get her on my own so I no LC is doing somthing thow I dont think Im O ing yet..Hope to hear from you again we need to get the pcos forum alive!!!!