#6   ^
Old Mon, Jun-18-18, 18:20

Plan: Atkins-ish (hypoglycemia)
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Bear
I don't hate skinny people either but purposely gaining weight??? I don't think that most of us did that. And yes, this trainer was able to lose weight....it was probably his very first diet....much easier to lose the first time; much harder after umpteen attempts and years of carrying excess weight.

Not to mention that he purposely gained weight just to prove to the rest of us fat slobs how easy it is to lose weight. Never mind that he obviously was not predisposed to weight gain, and that us fat slobs never had to purposely set out to gain weight - it just happened, often when we were attempting to eat exactly what THEY tell us to eat to maintain a healthy weight.

But this just prove his weight gain/loss theory to himself, and probably a lot of other naturally thin people, who are more than happy to agree with him that the rest of us just are just making excuses for our weight.

I don't wish obesity on anyone, but this is one case where it would serve him right to inexplicably gain a lot of weight while still working out and eating his "healthy" diet, and even more inexplicably, not be able to lose an appreciable amount of it (or keep yo-yo-ing up and down a couple of pounds), no matter how hard he tries. Maybe then he'd actually see that it's not as simple as cals in/cals out