View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Aug-15-11, 12:54

Plan: Mixture .. mainly Paleo
Stats: 168/163/120 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 10%

No offence taken skinnyRay. So glad it worked for you. The cd is very good for anyone who needs help getting certain messages and encouragement into their subconscious mind. My words were that I did not want to be brainwashed (or have messages reinforced) by an outside influence. I do not mind if you want to call it positive thinking. Positive thinking or reinforcement is great. Whatever message we constantly put into our subconscious mind, whether good or bad, is a kind of brainwashing. Or we can just call it positive or negative reinforcement. We are all influenced by ongoing messages from the moment we are born. It doesn't matter if it comes from parents, teachers, television or wherever. I think Jon Gabriel is absolutely fantastic and has done a wonderful job on himself and also helped others. My input was really in agreement that it was a kind of self-hypnosis; another word which is also saying the same thing. It appears that my use of the word brainwashing was too strong for you skinnyRay, so I hope I didn't offend you by using it. Positive thinking is a wonderful explanation. Glad it worked so well for you. What I was also saying was that I wanted to input my own messages.