View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Sat, Dec-16-17, 05:00

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Having small meal of protein and greens to break fast. Feeling great - more fasting in my future - three days seems perfect for this body lately. Again, surprised at ketone reading this morning. So funny that I swear that the Ketonix is broken but it's only one measure if a guess at what's going in in the body, just like the scale says in the last 3 days it has "lost" 26 lbs - Neither of these measures take alone, or even together, paint a complete picture. I'm fooling myself if I think it does. Mystery is the body - the picture never finished - just changing and reorganizing by itself with the editor/artist thinking they are in complete control.

KX=Ketonix, NC=Net Carb, LBS=English Pounds, Act=(Type-Intensity[1-10])

Date - Kx - Nc - Lbs - Act
1213 - 75 - 00 - 231 - Low
1214 - 00 - 00 - 221 - Low
1215 - 15 - 00 - 211 - Low
1216 - 16 - 01 - 205 -

Off to fetch some gear that was removed from my car, stored in a police station, picked up by a friend - How even can that stuff be considered "my stuff" - it's just stuff that's floating around in the world, created then destroyed - When it's around me there's an illusion that it's "Mine" - but it is just an illusion, and one that can cause pain and suffering if I attach to it too hard. Thinking about it as "not mine" makes it easier for it to come and go - like waves in the ocean. Ride them.

Peace!