View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, May-06-16, 08:25
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

Well, first things first. Learn from the experience the lessons there are to learn. If you walk away saying, "I must try harder. I must be stronger," then you didn't really learn anything.

What you now know is you've got a tendency to binge eat. Giving yourself permission for the fruit, especially grapes which are almost pure sugar water, kicked off a cascade.

So, next time don't start on the fruit. Few people binge-eat deviled eggs.

Also, purge your environment of things like those chocolate coins. If you decide you really want some chocolate go buy some 85% chocolate and eat a square. It is nearly impossible to binge on chocolate like that, and yet you get a huge chocolate flavor.

Try to turn experiences into lessons that lead to modifying your environment of developing tactics to deal with things like this.

For me, I know the first potato chip will lead to hundreds more. So as long as I don't have the first one, I'll be fine.

They've now also planted candy jars at the front entrance to the office. I know that if I have one that the power of those candy jars will increase 1000%.