View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Wed, Nov-18-15, 06:37

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Hi Amy,
Thank you for posting and responding to the discussion points here! Please focus on the "witty and smart" part of my comment, because I actually do like all your long articles but realize not everyone can spend the time they deserve. As a cancer survivor, I am awaiting the remaining parts of the cancer series Thank you for covering it in-depth; it is on my list of resources for the use of Ketogenic Diets as adjuvant therapy.

Dr Westman has mentioned often that post-menopausal women find it difficult to lose weight (or even get to an OK lean state). So from his reality with patients to societal expectations...yesterday from library have Christie Brinkley's new book Timeless Beauty . Cover has note by her name imposed over photo of amazing legs *who happens to be 61 years old. Oh yeah, make all women in their 60s feel like a schlump.
Had to check her diet...mostly vegan, lacto-vegetarian since age 12, though she replaces eggs with applesauce and milk with almond milk. So maybe I should go back to being vegetarian and will have a Body like Brinkley's.
But she doesn't use the scale either...only a pair of "honest jeans. Mine lie