#94   ^
Old Thu, Jun-30-11, 16:18

Plan: Paleo/Atkins/low cal
Stats: 232/148/135 Female 62
BF:a lot
Progress: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by catinhat
I think you are smart to take it slow, re-introduce things slowly, watch the scale and see what does and does not work for you. I wish you all the best!

Also, the splenda can be purchased here in a big pouch - it is fluffed up so that it measure the same as sugar for baking/following recipes. Or, you can get it in the wee packets, or also a liquid that is very concentrated. Right now, I have stevia in packets, splenda in the big pouch and 'Ideal' in wee packets. I use different ones at different times, but to be honest, I'm still figuring all that out.

I'm an avid gardener, and I freeze, can and dehydrate a lot of things. We have a small orchard, so I am used to making a lot of applesauce, jam, etc. There is a pectin I can use that does not require sugar, so I plan to make some fruit spreads with that and stevia. That is....if it ever rains and our fruit trees produce.

Hey Cat,

Do you have deer damage to your orchard? If so, what do you do?

I just got a quote to put up a high tensil deer fence. My lips fell off. It was really unatractive. They want 5,500 dollars to put up 230 feet of 8 foot high mesh fence!

It would be a lot cheaper to buy a rifle and some freezer paper.....

I hate Bambi.