View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Tue, May-13-03, 20:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/154/135
BF:
Progress: 42%

It was the chips that really got me. That was what I wanted the most. I have not been able to find anything that really replaces chips. Yeah - I tried the Crunchers (man are they expensive!) and pork rinds. But what I really wanted was chips and dip. But, you know what? it didn't taste that good any more! I didn't totally gorge myself. I had a few of one kind, then a few of another, then I put them away! LOL

And - I did only have half a bear claw and one donut hole with brunch. The rest of the stuff was not that bad. But one donut hole? I could have never stopped at one in the past.

So, while I do understand what a lot of you are saying, I just don't feel that is me. I wanted to do this. I think I almost needed to do this, just to see what would happen. I found that things didn't taste as good as I remembered and that the results on the scale were a real bummer.

So - I can guarantee you I will not be doing it again anytime soon. The next big temptation will be the Fourth of July. We do the 4th big where I live and that spinach dip with french bread is soooo yum LOL