View Single Post
  #1492   ^
Old Wed, Mar-29-17, 05:04

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

the butterflies set so well on your home. the color as a background and the vibrant of the butterfly. LOVE IT!

Ahhh don't get me started on weeds
I buy tons of roundup and that stuff is high. having 5 acres I can't control alot of it without help. But over the years I am letting more things just go wild around the barn areas and such. Hell I can't afford to pay to keep it up and weed whacking is NOT my thing. and hubby hates to weed whack also. I tell ya gal I am SO ready to sell and downsize just for the sheer less work of it all HAHA

in fact today is spray around pool area IF weather looks good for a few days. I am also checking internet into salt water and sugar water to kill. you spray sugar water on grass and it goes bye bye quick, but I am like you, pull up is cleaner faster. I hate dying ugly weeds LOL

water conservation is important but ya know what, who wants to water a lawn anyway? I mean I remember old days when my Mom would 'walk the yard' all day moving that darn sprinkler HAHA....she says now at 89 she regrets that time spent doing that useless thing LOL Pay for an expensive sprinkler inground system, nah, that would never happen!!!

HI ALL

CAMEL DAY
hope all the travelers are having a great time!!!!!

nothing much, just having to work on home stuff to get some problems handled.

never a dull moment around

have a fab day all, off to get this happening here