#34   ^
Old Mon, Aug-25-08, 21:41
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 220/191/162 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress: 50%

Asking the experts.......

Second time around for me on the low carb...and am feeling perplexed......probably because i am getting older......and well the older you get the........more crazy you get.....

Does anyone here have any experiance with dieretics? i tend to bloat especially when i work out, and havent in a week...i know the muscles absorb the water when they are not hydrated and know that weight gain is a result from this.....but what are your thoughts on dieretics in general? i did diurex last tom time and it saved me from going bald.....(pulling hair out)....Currently am weighing only once a week...which will probably change in a few.....i would so adore any additional information....positive or negative on taking this. i truly am thinking of continuing taking this for "THE" week before.....always

I take my vits and supps
multi
vit c 1,000 mg
vit b stress-complex
chrom picol 400 mg
omega 3 1200 mg
Calc mag & zinc 333 mg
patassium Gluc 550 mg

i drink a lot of water.(i usually get to my 99oz per)..i am currently taking it easy on the mill....average 1.5 miles per 1/2 hour (will mix it up before too long) I know not much but is much for me.....intend on adding some spice to my regime before too long.....

Would so love for the bloat to go away...any suggestions?

Oh i think i am in OK health otherwise....going to the doc in a month...havent been in 5 years....so who knows......with that being said...any suggestions?

Thanks....

edited to add....please dont "ripp me a new one" if this has already been asked. im sorry Im all about the quick fix at this time...come on Im a newbie...well here anyways.....but will come around and do some research before i post....that will happen in a few or so.....please educate me before i can educate myself!