Old Wed, Aug-17-11, 12:44

Plan: God's Will Be Done
Stats: 306/189/162 Female 5'7
BF:Morris Chestnut
Progress: 81%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoiper
This could be gold, thanks! I buy heavy whipping cream to use in my soups, eggs, so I use like 4 tablespoons per day..do I just blend it or something with splenda? Hersheys sugar free?? oh boy I'm in trouble

i usually take a cup of heavy whip cream, with 4 pkgs of splenda, & a teaspoon of vanilla extract then whip into whipping cream. place it in a covered container and sit near the rear of the fridge so it stays stiff. do not place in freezer or it will just become very hard, the texture will change, & it will not be so pleasant. so to the back of the fridge it goes and when you're ready for a dollop on your ice cream or whatever then it's ready for you.

another good choice, but it isn't available right now is Nevada Manna which are the best lc chocolate chips in the world (no sugar alcohols) you won't even know they are lc, but they are not available right now. gotta wait for the weather to cool before the manufacturer will ship them. these can take the place of any chocolate and you can always melt them too to make a chocolate syrup topping, but gotta wait so in the meantime you can use the standby Hersey sf chocolate syrup if you wish.

you just have to use your imagination. i even have all kinds of neon food coloring just for funs sake. it's looks cool when i top one of my lc pecan shortbread cookies with a scoop of lc neon colored ice cream then top that with whipping cream and 1 shaved lc chocolate candy piece.

there's all kinds of fun to be had without even entering the high carb world.