View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Mar-20-06, 09:19

Plan: paleo-ish
Stats: 482/400/240 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 34%

Quote:
If you don't mind my saying, now is when you need the support!!

Actually, I do better in autopilot mode for this. The more I think about it, the more frustrated I get. So I just put my head down, kept doing what I was doing, and kept my mind mostly busy on other things.

I really am good for the long haul. My DH and I are COMPLETELY different people while low carbing, and I like the new us much better than the old ones. Plus as a hypoglycemic, I become a nutcase if I stray too far, so no danger of falling off the path.

I gave my eating patterns a serious look, and I think I figured out what happened. After I stopped being in a carb coma, I discovered that I have a few food allergies, and I gave up snack nuts and cheese at the same time. I think this dropped my calories too low, so I'm making a concerted effort to eat more fats, plus I have to make sure my carbs are in the 30-40 range.

The new program seems to be helping because while the scale is still not speaking to me, I've finally lost a shirt size since I adjusted things. Hopefully this will continue.