View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Nov-10-15, 05:07

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Hi Sarah,
I saw him 2011-12 at the Lifestyle clinic, but now only occasionally attend the support group and remain active in LC and Paleo world through this forum and other FB pages, etc. My version of his diet has always been with added Paleo rules for health reasons. I was at the meeting Tuesday with my two guests from DHF and live in the same town as you.

The LC support group FB page is a bloody mess, and I have told him so from day one when that Duncan Lewis video was posted at the top. I have always felt questions, answers and recipes should be completely based on Page 4 (there are zillions of other FB pages and forums for generic LC like this one!) but they wanted to open it up anyone vaguely LC. Many strict Westman clinic plan users don't post on that FB page anymore because of all the misinformation there. He needs to maintain better control of his message and social media network, but now it is a very scattered and loose volunteer effort. The doctors who do keep control of their message and information have social media professionals or "blog reply associates", as used by Dr Davis. He could start by having that class video removed, which has MISinformation on its YouTube Page. He should reshoot a class professionally, and only have his own information, e.g. link to the booklet on Amazon, below it. Even easier, he could right now replace it with the 16 minute Adapt Video.