View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Nov-19-13, 09:30

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

Thanks ParisMomma, I was doing as much resurch as possible on the subject and there are no desceently run studies on the effects of pregnancy while in ketosis. But for the sake of not wanting an unhealthy child, I think I will let my carbs go up a little. I am an addict though so I have to be careful. I was thinking a little berries with breakfast, some bright colored veggies with lunch and more veggies and/or a few oz potatoe with supper plus the normal meat and fat. I wil have to play with numbers to see what I can and cannot eat and keep me somewhere between 50 and 80 carbs a day.

My period is 4 days late, I cry unpravoked, I gained several pounds also so I accounted that to PMS. I can go 32 days, its happened before.Saturday mid afternoon I was nauseous for several hours, it settled down after everyone else ate supper..Last Sunday forming I was nauseous all morning, no vomiting just felt bad in the tummy.I ate a little and it settle for a little while and came back HMMMM, that sounds familiar from my past. Monday (yesterday) I did great all day and about 3 I got really tired, laid down for a nap (highly unusual) got up after the kids came home and was naucious. BF came home and I told him I wasn't cooking so he set to frying up the catfish I had thawed. That lard warmed up and I really thought I was going to loose it. I ran for the bedroom and shut the door and he turned the vent on over the stove. I didn't come out of hiding till they were almost done with supper, the lard smell was out of the air. It still took a few more hours before my stomach totally settled. Get up this morning and stepped on the scale, my weight has been up a little and I took PMS to blame for that. Got on the scale and I was down 2 lbs and I have not had my period yet.

It seems odd to have nausea this early in a pregnancy but to be honest I don't remember how quickly I got it with my others. It was never a pukey nausea, just upset stomach and feel like crap thing. Always tired, gosh I remember that LOL

Because of my history I am very high risk for tubal pregnancy. Bit of a concern for me, so my son has a Dr appt this morning, I'm going to ask her to draw blood on me and find out if I am pregnant or not I am so close to the time to start my birth control for the IVF, I want all this squared away. It would be nice if I am naturally pregnant. Less stress, a whole lot less money going out, and simply easier all the way around.

Took my vitamins last night just in case I was pregnant and took them this morning. Just in case