#1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-22-09, 00:33

Plan: not sure
Stats: 700/700/325 Male 5'10
BF:
Progress:
Default 700lbs it's now or never

Hello,
Well I'm 34 years old and I am the biggest I have ever been in my life. I have been fat since childhood but I never dreamed it would turn into this. In 7th grade I weighed in for football at 210 pounds. In 11th grade I weighed in at 340.
After high school I worked at a Dominos pizza for 3 years which saw me baloon up to 450 pounds mostly from seriously eating all the free pizza I wanted 5-6 days a week.

Went through some higher education got a better job and moved to Chicago where I stayed between 450-500 for years. I could still get around ok so it never bothered me too much. Fast forward to years later and it got so bad I couldn't fit behind the wheel of my company vehicle and they ended up firing me because of my weight.

Ended up on SS disability because I couldnt land a job at my size, mostly due to the fact that I had a hard time standing up longer than 10-15 minutes at a time and like I said I could barely drive.

Met the girl of my dreams though, moved to Georgia and she is a big girl too so we just enabled ourselves to every buffet within a 200 mile radius for 5 years. Moved back to Louisiana, bought a house and around my Birthday in january I finally broke down and realized(more like admitted to myself) that I was a dead man if I didn't face facts.

Made a doctors appointment and thats a lot for me because I avoided the Doc like the plague for many years because I didn't want to hear what he had to say. The Doc was very polite and we did some blood work to see where I was at. Well he's shocked everything comes back normal. No diabetes, no high cholesterol, etc. He prescribes me adipex and I tried it and I could feel my heart racing so fast that it scared the hell out of me and I never took anymore and I didn't return to the doc.

6 months later, I am going downhill very very fast. I can still walk but not nearly like I used to. I can go from one end of Wal-mart to the other but my back is hurting so bad, my ankles, my thighs are burning, and I can't hardly breathe. I go in grab what i need and pray to god I don't fall out on the floor while I'm waiting in the checkout line. Sometimes I get cold sweats and barely make it back to the truck.
Having a ton of trouble in the last year with personal hygeine(I'll spare you the details but you can imagine at my size). I take 2-4 showers a day now because 3 hours after a shower I'm already sweating again. My house is like a walk in cooler because of it.

I'm having a lot of difficulty pushing myself off the couch now and out of my low computer chair. Sometimes I have to sit there for a couple minutes and will myself to do it. I've woken up gasping for air several times AND THAT SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME!!! I have to sleep in a weird way, on my stomache with my arm across my pillow and my forehead rested on my arm. This is about the only way I can sleep now. If I roll on my back my head goes back too far into the pillow and I wake up gasping for air sometimes.

I've started avoiding most public places during peak times because of the looks I get from people. Lately I been thinking about one last serious diet attempt. I won't bore you with all the previous attempt details but like most of you I have tried everything under the sun. My parents had me on diets at the age of 12 and I even remember doing deal a meal, lol. I've done grapefruit diet, 8 glasses of water a day diet, liquid diets, all sorts of pills and potions, you name it I've tried it.

I actually tried a form of Atkins if you can call it that several years ago. I went on a total boiled chicken diet,lol. I know I know it sounds weird but all i ate was boiled chicken and heinz ketchup and I actually lost 50 pounds. I got off the diet because I was weak and wanted bbq ribs and french fries one night along with about 5 glasses of soda. I gained the 50 back plus more.

I know this type of diet can work with the low carbs. I just have to make myself stick to it. I'm eating all my junk food up this week and I'm not buying anymore.

I'm gonna have my girlfriend take some before pictures and I'll post them up this weekend. I'm very embarassed so I might hold a piece of paper over my face or something but I'll write down the name of the website and my login name on the paper so you know its the real me.

I'm gonna have a ton of questions and I'm already cringing at the thought of the induction flu. I went through that on the chicken diet and I felt like crap for several days. I know once you get passed it, you start to feel better.

Peace be with you
Phattwoohie
Sponsored Links