#1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-02-16, 15:36
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins 72
Stats: 215/215/170 Male 5' 9"
BF:
Progress:
Default I am a Lazy Duff Exercise Guide

I will be up front. I dislike the exercise routine. I do ride my Airdyne right now, but for a year previous to that the only exercise I got was compressing a Bullworker and walking from my car to my class.

Call me lazy.

I have a short attention span, so, I jump around a lot from program to program. I have in the last ten years: jogged, walked, jumped rope, done DDP Yoga, Super Slow strength training (and all of its variations), Body for Life, The Abs Diet, Airdyne, Isometrics, Charles Atlas (yes, I finished the course), Wing Chun, and the Bullworker. I have probably forgot something. Oh yes, a year doing the original Soloflex workouts on my Soloflex. I never sell or get rid of a piece of exercise equipment because I know I will cycle back to it. Obviously I have issues with focus. I would like to run/jog more, but I have a hip/back malformity that keeps me from engaging in that activity.

Monday I rode my Airdyne 10.7 miles. I count Cooper Points, which I stated in a previous post. I like the Airdyne because I can start riding and watch a show on my Kindle. I worked through series one of Fortitude that way.

I am heading to the Caribbean (Caymans) in a year and three months (15 months to be exact) for my twins graduation. I would like to be fit so I can be active (snorkeling, swimming, walking, etc.). I was very fit last time I went (Caymans) and it made it a very good experience.

So, off I go.

Tonight, Schwinn Airdyne, let's say, 40 minutes.

Adio
Sponsored Links