Old Mon, Sep-05-16, 11:51

Plan: LCHF
Stats: 218.5/203.8/150 Female 61
BF:
Progress: 21%
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin120
most of my friends follow strict diets, too- so it works fine (paleo or watching macros are the most common in our group).

For you:
1. first sending you a hug!
2. why not ask to meet up at restaurant, so everyone can order what he/she prefers. Soon enough, they will realize wings, chicken ceasar salads and burgers where you ignore the bun aren't so weird. then i am sure they will ant to come back to your parties. i would buy a pack of hotdog buns if serving burgers. just send leftovers home with someone. also, same for alcohol- unless it is too tempting for you.
(just as most people expect booze at a baby shower these days)
3. making new friends is always fun. have you tried meetup .com
it is a free site to meet new friends (not dating site!) with similar interests. if you pick something like hiking or skiing or any number of interests. i would go with an activity based group, so food isn't focus.

hang in there!

Thanks so much for the hug! How sweet... back to you!
You are right, but you know I was thinking... I'm going to take this time to build up my strength and make me stronger against temptation. It's probably a good thing. Early on, I can get so weak.

Once a get that first cocktail, even if just carb free vodka...... I can't top and then I'm on to chips and dip. I should be thankful!