#98   ^
Old Fri, Feb-19-16, 11:36

Plan: VLC - Atkins Style
Stats: 260/218/180 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket56
DUSTI.. yes we have horses here.. JODI is a grand Priz level dressage rider/medalist..teaches, judges, gives clinics. Began showing at about 5 on my Arab mare in Western pleasure and then went quickly to saddle seat.. she saw it and loved it at age 5.5! Circiut rider there and top 4% in country at one time park saddle horses.. we had Morgans.Now she has COTTONWOOD EQUESTRIAN CENTER.Boards and trains on a limitied number .I could go on and on!She is showing a new Dutch warmblood and her TB gelding, and had recently sold an Imported Fresian for this Imported warmblood. Better deal on this end!
TOO bad you are not near here.. we need riders for the horses for free!!!!

Wow, how cool is that! Does she have a website? I'll have to check it out if she does. I've always ridden western, but not competitively. I did race in the barrel circuit for a couple years and did pretty well. Actually, my horse did well, I just held on. Do you ride too, Cricket?

Sounds like our CNers did pretty well last night. Thanks for being the group guinea pigs! I think I am going to stick to two carby meals and a late dessert when I do mine. A big bowl of cheerios sounds really good to me. I told my bf, Craig, about the plan and he is EXCITED for my carb night. My low-carb eating drives him a little nuts.

Not sure how we are tracking weight and meals here, but for me....

Weight
2/18/16 - 219.4
2/19/16 - 217.8

2/18/16
Breakfast - coffee with HC, 1 cp homemade yogurt, 1 grapefruit
Lunch - Baked pork chop, steamed green beans
Snack - Coffee with HC
Early Dinner - Baked pork chop, chard salad with oil/vinegar
Late dinner - roasted veggies w/olive oil, grapefruit

Maybe a little carb heavy?? I need to check the numbers.