View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Sun, Feb-14-16, 13:32
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

OH GLENDA... that is so hard to do, but you are right that it is only a matter fo days to have the desired foods again. I beleive that just like anything that not allowed and we CRAVE it, once we are allowed it will become not a big deal.Once a week will be fine.
I give y ou lots of credit for doing all that cooking! I got out of that years ago.I never fuss for myself...PAULETTE however is GREAT with amazing LC dishes... I drool over her creations and never make them
Does anyone want to do a chart to follow our progress? We are alll starting about the same time and newbies so it might be motivation?? Up to you here..
I still get the WALDEN FARMS chocolate dippping sauce..and use it with some strawberries.. nice and filling and satisfying with only handful of carbs..today I added some HC to it and it is like a chocolate mousse..odd but after years on LC odd is good:0
SOrry DH fell for SAD.. now that ISS sad! I know a woman I met from our team that did not last but a day that did SAD but did not admit it then... said she was the ATKINS plan.. after lots of mail she tells me about that plan. Nothing I would go near. TO me, this IS reasonable and liveable.
I am the same today as yesterday and fine with that!
BBL