Thread: alcohol
View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Feb-08-04, 03:11

Plan: atkins
Stats: 153/142/130 Female 5 foot 7 inches
BF:24%/24%/20%
Progress: 48%

oh im so glad im not the only one...a friend of mine, an old drinking buddy who has since moved away, came to visit one weekend during my first attempt at this and she did research and said that absolut citron had no carbs so she brought me a fifth (lucky me!) and yeah it didn't take much to get drunk. but at a bar it can be expensive to just buy shots of good vodka...i like to sneak my flask in...most of the time ill get a michelob ultra light, tastes like ass but i can hold on to it and sip all night while chugging the flask and i don't feel the urge to buy drinks and more beer. id love to be able to give it up this time around, i just started induction...it just seems like so much is going on...peoples birthdays, killer shows...excuses excuses! but the longer you wait to enjoy the alcohol the cheaper and quicker you start having fun
oh, i also bring a string cheese or two in my purse in case others order food somewhere and i don't have the money or the spare carbs...and those egg mocmuffins are great for when you stumble home...oh, and i try to drink twice as much water as i normally do before i drink, and a cup of a green tea and a vitamin c pill...just renourish yrself and yr body will hopefully cancel the negative affects of the alcohol...