View Single Post
  #96   ^
Old Thu, Oct-05-17, 06:25

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

LOL Bernie I have to watch what I grab, I tend to be an impulse buying 'if the deals seem great' so I watch myself also....but when I go there I get ALOT of the same thing, for the pantry, so I DO NOT have to go again any time soon HA

If I croak soon hubby can do laundry, dish soaps, body hygeine supplies etc for about 10 yrs if he conserves LOL nah, not that long, but very long You know me, the prepper type and it is hard to get that out of my blood actually

Yea JO gun control means nothing if the BAD people decide to do what they want they will.

it is funny cause I watch this British detective show, and they do not carry guns. If bad situation arises they 'call for swat with guns' to the scene...like by then ya are dead you know cause the bad guys have the guns and the police don't...WTH? And what is funny in the show the detective finds the bad guy--who has the gun--and has to run for his life. Being shot at while running and he is an older guy who is damn near having a heart attack running from the bad guy....I mean come the heck on here...do we see something wrong with this picture? You could pay me millions per year to be a cop but with no firepower what the heck good is it? The bad guys always have them, and even with gun control they will have them, but the good guys won't have them...again, problem here!! UT OH ya got me started....

Hubby finished 5 days...12 hrs. He is brain dead. Off to his mom's to meet survey guy to handle some land property survey for her.....then off to CVS to pick up back drugs....then off to food store to get a few supplies for his trip.....then home to PACK (a big one with his hunt stuff) and then off on a 4 hr drive to his hunt cabin...........omg he will be dead. He just goes and goes on who knows what anymore....guy is so dead and tired but won't stop....scary cause I swear a heart attack will stop him and it worries me he goes too far on his health...but ugh don't go there right!!

thinking too much this morning

cleaning up and doing this and that
nice nice day, will get a walk in with doggie again!

great day all