#4   ^
Old Mon, Jun-01-09, 15:03
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 237.0/190.8/150 Female 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 53%

Thanks for your replys!

I have been preggo twice, the first ended in early M/C and with my second, he was born at 5 1/2 months and only lived for 3 hours. I dont have any other children, but I do want kids. Ive tried for the past 2 years and it has not happened.

Ive been on low carb for a little while now and last week I finally started TOM (my last TOM ended in January so it was long over due!)

I went to my Dr's appt last week and they diagnosed me with PCOS.

They want to try me on Met but I wanted to look into it a little more before I try it. Maybe its strange but I hate taking meds! Atkins is helping in my mind because I have already started TOM again.

Im also going to ask for all my test results because they have not given me the actual results they just told me over the phone but didnt give numbers. They said that my testoserone was high, my fasting insulin was a little high, follicle stimulating hormone was low, estrogen was normal, sex binding globulin was low. And thats all I know!

I did take a hystory or my TOM's (I have them all the way back to 2005 lol....they were a little shocked lol) I also got to show off my happy trail, facial hair and a new surprise hair that has decided to make its home on my upper chest! I dont have any hair loss however I would be glad to have some if it hit anywhere besides my head!

The news of having PCOS may be horrible but im glad to finally know whats wrong with me.