View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, May-26-09, 21:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 280/238/180 Female 5'10
BF:
Progress: 42%

Sorry I meant respond a couple of days ago but just now getting back to the forum. First I want to say be encourage at least half the battle is over. You at least have a child. I have not tried to concieve but I have been doing Atkins for quite a while now and my TOM as been like clock work. And I thank God for it. I will be trying to concieve some time next year definetly. Because I am getting older. Anyway I dont know any test specifically to ask for but I am pretty sure the doctor will now for sure. Are you trying to have anymore kids? I just think that you should start the Atkins diet back ASAP! I know some people dont agree with it but it is the only thing that I can say honestly that has help my period. I went quite a while with not having a period until i went on the Atkins, so I know the frustration that you feel. My only grip now is that it is still not long its like 3-4 days so I will have to check into that. I dont have trouble with the hair either! So sometimes I question do i really have PCOS! And just not being overweight. Also try exercising too and see if that helps. Well keep us posted. And I am hoping for the best.