View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Tue, Nov-12-13, 00:47
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 176/176/145 Female 5,9
BF:
Progress: 0%

wow, it was great to read this, this goes back 3 years!!! :O I was in a really bad place then and everyone here has been so suppertive, and when i read what i wrote it make me go back to that awful period of time and it makes me happy know i overcame it

Now, im a bit fatter than then (around 158-160 lbs) and my stomach still gets puffed from time to time, so its obvious my problems werent physical. They were mental. The boyfriend i mentioned in my post was a big part of my huge self esteem issues. 2011 was like the worst year of my life, 2012 was really bad, and in 2013, finally, that boyfriend (we ve been 7 years together by then) left me and i started, slowly but surely, to feel OH SO MUCH better! . He was abusive, and its funny to read how i talk about him when i wrote this ("he is so good looking, too good for me").

Im thankfull that relationship ended, im thankfull that i now lived in another city and was able to meet new people and pursue what i really wanted in life. Im thanfully my family is in MUCH better shape now (and im gonna be an aunt very soon! ) and i m thankfull that i was somehow able to recover from all that mess.
Cause my life was really a mess back then and it only got worst. But then, it got better, and better, and i work through it. And now, 3 years later, 8 pounds heavier, i can say i feel beautiful, and have friends, and im in a much happier place in life.

Of course i still have things i wish i could change and i actually would love to lose those 8 pounds, but im far from that girl that wanted to kill herself

It was amazing also to read the support from you, people. That really helped me at that time