View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Mar-08-02, 07:38

Plan: atkins
Stats: 179.6/179.6/144 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Smile Enlightening

A great article, it should be required reading. I guess some of those questions that I asked when I started would have been in the silver plater area. But a funny thing happened, I decided that I could live my life this way, that eating just meat and salads was not enough for me and that I had to find a way of eating that satisfied my body and my mind. I enjoy my coffee so when I tried giving it up it really bothered me so I drink it again now. I don't like breakfast so I don't eat it. I like a salad with my lunch but not with supper so I eat vegetables and meat and I've never been a sweets person so unless it's a special occasion I steer clear of them. I've learned water is important and that vitamins are too. The exercise will come when I'm ready, in the summer I race competively on a sailboat so all I have to find is something I like to do in the winter.
All in all, I've realized that I have begun to dig and now I know what I'm digging for, not the quick fix but for life that will constantly be changing for the better.
Yours Truely Jo-Ann