View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Thu, Jan-31-02, 15:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 315/283/170 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 22%
Cool

I ditto everyone's comments, but one especially stands out for me...

I cannot STAND the way they made the "fat" Monica act on Friends. Friends is one of my favorite shows and when I saw Monica constantly eating and acting so stupid I feel embarassed as if it is being directed at me.

I mentioned this to my husband a while back and said that I wanted to write a letter to the show and voice my anger - haven't done it yet.

On a good note....I refuse to shop for clothes in regular stores anymore - almost all of my clothes come from QVC/HSN or online shopping through Junonia. I work in an environment that requires me to wear blazers and businesslike outfits. I feel really good when I get complimented on my clothes.

Being overweight most of my life, I have finally come to the point of loving myself for ME and not worrying about how others see me. My husband really helped me through a lot of my insecurity regarding my weight, and I will forever thank him for that.

Nowadays, if someone is so stupid as to give a negative comment concerning my weight, I actually laugh at them for being so ignorant.

OK, enough from me!!!