Old Tue, May-08-07, 10:13
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 359.6/341.6/259.6 Male 6'2"
BF:
Progress: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxgluvs
Well I am now at 105lbs loss, after 3 years being LC, and starting at over 300lbs.

Some may say I have lost very slowly - even I think I am a turtle when it comes to losing weight, but I couldn't care less how long it's taken - it's gone, and if I had never started 3 years ago, who knows where I would be at now!!

I have learnt so much since going LC, that I joke I could be a nutritionist, but it has actually crossed my mind to train to become one! I know more about food now and how it reacts to the body than I know about anything else! I am sure all my real life friends think I'm a real bore!

My journey started in March '04 when I started out on Atkins, then after losing 50lbs and then beng stuck for months on end (being stuck for over 6 months can be a real pain) I changed over to South Beach. Since the change I have lost another 55lbs (the past few weeks have been on a detox)

If you put your heart and soul into losing the weight then you will, but I think you have to WANT it enough. I knew I didn't want to be 300lbs, just the same as I know I never want to see that number on the scale ever again, and that's what keeps me on track.
thats fantastic, good for you babe!
Sponsored Links