Old Mon, Jun-26-06, 17:32
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 267/259/220 Male 71 inches
BF:
Progress: 17%
Default You can do this...

Scarlet,

The first week (or maybe two) on TSP is the toughest. You imply that you've done TSP before, so you likely already know that. But remember, too, that you're not out for instant results with this program (and that's a very good thing). The benefits will come over a period of time, and they will be well worth waiting for!

If you've been doing faddish dieting, it's likely you'll gain a few pounds after you start. That's normal. You'll eventually lose them, and more - and you'll be much healthier, too.

I suspect that you may be compensating for the loss of the relationship you mentioned. So you find yourself craving sweets for comfort, and at the same time you want everything "fixed" (perfect physique, healthy, feeling great, new relationship) instantly . I'm sure you know that isn't possible. But please consider this: Just because some guy doesn't realize how valuable you are, don't you make the same mistake. Take your time, stick with the program, get healthy, and you'll have guys lined up to choose from!

I agree with your advisor - more protein. You can help curb the craving for sweets with chromium; check the Schwarzbein books for what she recommends.

Hang in there!

-Don