#37   ^
Old Wed, Jun-17-15, 17:21

Plan: DDF, P:E
Stats: 237.5/179.4/150 Female 64
BF:55.7%/47.5%/?
Progress: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryn64
I'm trying to wean myself to meat and egg diet too. Is it ok to have mayo with your tuna? I really can't choke the stuff down without some oil As far as eating too much protein, I know I personally can not eat too much red meat as I will develop gout, however, I had kidney problems as a child. I think with healthy kidneys, they can take the load, but not too much red meat. (however I'm not a doctor or scientist).

I don't think I could stay on a zero carb diet, i.e., meat only. Since excess protein converts to glucose and stores as fat, I've decided for me to stick with eating some veggies as well. Fat I think is also important. I hope someone else can answer your question about the meat only diet.

As for mayo, I don't eat commercial mayo. It contains soy and I avoid that stuff. Also some sugar I think. I've made a mayoish like thing that I've used with tuna, etc. I take a bit of extra virgin olive oil, add a bit of softened cream cheese, a bit of lemon juice and mess with it until I like the taste and the consistency. I don't care for tuna by itself.