View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Dec-01-15, 13:05

Plan: low carb
Stats: 171/125/145 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 177%

i travel every other weekend 6 months of the year for my sport, so i a on the road a LOT!

here are our picks:
1. outback steak house- they have nutritional info on their site and are flexible with customizing order- for example, i love the french onion soup with provolone, hold the crouton, please

2. red robin- yum! they also are running an endless carrots promotion for those who can afford a few more carbs

3. jimmy johns "unwich" is a lettuce wrapped sandwich- you can choose whichever sandwich filling you like. online nutrition calculator.

4. pick a diner, any diner. they ALL have omelets, and i have never had one refuse to switch side to either salad or sliced tomatoes, which i like salted.

5. any italian place for casual pizza- i like to get a chiken cheesesteak or something similar and eat insides with a fork, plus i will split a greek salad with fiance.

6. when weather is pleasant, we sometimes run into a grocery store and grab one of the smaller roasted turkey packs from rotisserie. a block of cheese, and a premade container of sliced crudite. find ourselves a picinic table at a rest stop and have a picnic- we also carry a picnic blanket in the trunk, just for such an occasion. don't forget to grab cutlery from salad bar area!

7. pubs- wings, wings, more wings and a garden salad are often our pic. we also love crab, spinach or artichoke dip and we ask for celery instead of bread/pita/etc....
burgers or grilled chicken sandwiches are also easy, and we ditch bread, ask for side salad instead of fries.

8. cheesecake factory....has every food imaginable. go nuts.
i am particularly fond of the california omelet which has tomato, avo, swiss, and sour cream. i get sliced tomato on side, instead of home fries.