View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Jun-16-14, 12:08

Plan: Atkins/Keto-Queen
Stats: 257/151.0/150 Female 5-8
BF:
Progress: 99%

I'm not that "savy" on the human body but....are you sore? If yes, I do know that when you start doing "any" exersize regularly your muscles stretch and tear and requires water to repair them. I guess the same would apply for how much water you are losing by all the sweating. Your body is hanging onto what it needs to replenish what it is losing and repair what needs fixing....As far as only losing 2 pounds....muscle weighs more than fat. There is a picture here somewhere of what a pound of fat and a pound of muscle looks like....I guess you can google it and find it fairly easy....its a real eye opener. After a month of your routine you will be able to "see" differences in your body, if not on the scale.

I have never done "hot" classes before or pilates for that matter....but I do, do (at minimum) yoga every day. Its very "begginer" no big fancy poses....and I am currently losing VERY slowly...AND my weight has been fluctuating 3-5 lbs every day for the past month as well. Is it a trade off? Exersize makes my body feel so wonderful and most importantly my mind.....again is it a trade off?

One more thing to mention, and maybe someone will explain it better than I is along with eating clean you need to be sure you are having enough salt with your meals, like water, its very important. Hopefully someone will explain it here more clearly, but I never skimp on the salt.

I hope I helped you a little bit....just typing my response to you helped me....215 on the scale today....I was 210 on Saturday....and I eat clean so ya its a bit frustrating but I can't NOT exersize its too important for me.