Old Sat, Apr-04-09, 19:56
Registered Member

Plan: a plan of my own
Stats: 204/199.5/150 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gweny70
I gotta agree....not sure what it is about Philly but I think one of the things I love is that it's a great walkable city w/great culture. DH and I visit a couple times a year...sometimes for a day or even just for a evening show (been to TLA 3 times in last 6 months. Adele was AMAZING), sometimes we stay the weekend and we always have a great time!! We found a place now when we stay that is right in the Italian market area and we love it! We walk EVERYWHERE! Great neighborhoods, great shows, great culture, and of course GREAT food! We were just there the beginning of March for a show at the TLA and for the Flower Show. Great times!

Gosh...I've never even tried the LC tasty cakes yet...I was too afraid what would happen. I have a bad feeling it would be like me and those evil Breyers LC Almond Icecream bars......bad, very very bad....

Yeah, that's what drew me here. I like the fact that it's a city, but not so big I feel lost like New York. Oh, and Wawa is evil...with those melty gooey cheese stuffed pretzels right next to the cash register. But I can't hate them, because they have no surcharge ATM's.