View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Fri, Jan-23-04, 13:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 156/134/120 Female 68"
BF:
Progress:
Default Found more goodies!

Okay...at Randall's: Soy nuts (I don't like them, but my husband is going through them like mad!), LC pasta (spaghetti and penne) and these cool little soy snacks that look like those spiral Fritos. They come in Ranch and Nacho Cheese. The nacho cheese aren't bad and satisfy my potato chip/crunchy food urge.

Wal-Mart: Skippy makes LC peanut butter, 3g per serving. But, I found some Peter Pan peanut butter (low sodium, no sugar added kind...has a yellow label) that also has 3g. LC marinara sauce, Russel Stover chocolate sauce and Russel Stover makes assorted LC chocolates in the boxes like they do with their "regular" candy. Wal-mart also had LC pasta...

News: I've read on the internet that the LC Heinz ketchup should be hitting shelves in February or March-ish. Coors is supposed to be coming out with a LC beer. Burger King will be doing bunless Whoppers (chicken and hamburger) and adding a salad to their menu that you can top with steak, chicken or shrimp. I couldn't find any date on the Whopper, but I think the salad is supposed to be added in March. And the news I was most excited about....LC Tostitos and Doritos are in testing right now and are scheduled to hit the stores in May!