#34   ^
Old Wed, Feb-22-17, 20:23

Plan: Dr. Westman
Stats: 280/170/170 Female 69.8 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almosthot
Your start and your progress and your goal closely parallel mine. I'm 5 months in and I've lost right at 70 lbs. I've had one slip(it was yesterday ) congratulations on what you've done. Where are you with it now? I hope your building that life you love! What an inspiration you are... I needed this today as a reminder of what I'm doing and why.

Thank you!

Where am I today? I am 2+ years of eating this way. I no longer weigh daily. Only a couple times a week. I have added twice weekly weight training and am working with a personal trainer to accomplish strength goals. In addition to physical strength, I had to develop mental and emotional strength. I had something happen in my personal life that knocked my world upside down. My weight went down quite a bit and then back up. I never got above 9 pounds over goal. I am currently sitting between 4-6 pounds above goal. My focus is not on my eating right now, but I keep it keto. I never want to go back to the way things were and all the health problems I had.

I am working on building a life I love. I feel that getting my health back and maintaining it is key. I can only do that by healthy OP eating.

Wishing you success on the journey!