Thread: Fasting
View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Thu, Apr-04-02, 10:25

Plan: My own
Stats: -/-/- Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 68%

Upping calories - this is really up to you. Do you feel hungry or deprived? If you work out, more calories are definitely in order. Schwarzbein allows for more carbs the more active you are. If your weight loss stalls you may want to consider more calories.

As for when I eat and how often...I do often eat after 7:30 - will usually have a snack before bed but since I usually write in my food intake before I've actually eaten it, I don't always remember to go back and add it into my journal. I'll often have a bit of a snack when I prepare my lunch for the next day...cheese, some meat, pickles, almond bark if I have any.

The six meals a day came about when I started Body of Life - by eating 6 small meals, I continuously feed my metabolism rather than starving it for 3 hours and then stuffing myself. Even though I'm done with the program, I now find myself naturally gravitating towards a schedule where I don't eat breakfast until about 10:30, then lunch at 11:30, a snack (really a smallish lunch) at 1:30, then dinner at 5:30. I do eat with my kids. Finally, a last snack around 8-8:30.

I don't think eating so late is a big problem but again, if you stall, it could be something you change to see if it breaks it.

Lisa
Sponsored Links