Old Mon, Feb-26-01, 12:26
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/186/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 54%
Smile slow, but steady progress

hi all,
Down another 2 lbs, so I'm getting closer to my pre-December weight ... then I can knuckle down to "losing" again. It's weird, I feel like my weight loss is "on hold" at the moment ... as though this period of gain and loss I'm experiencing right now isn't part of the process. I'm really good at denial, maybe that's what it is - these weeks will just be a blank on my mental weight loss graph. When I've reached 175 lbs again, then I'll start recording again.

As for exercise, I had a plan to start back at a local fitness center. I used to be a member a couple years ago, but had to stop going because I had severe reactions to the chlorine in the pool...... bad skin rashes, and then even the odour began triggering migraines (fibromyalgia is affectionately known as the "Irritable Everything Syndrome"). Well, history is repeating itself, unfortunately ... even just using the treadmill and machines ....... the chlorine smell makes me nauseous and my head spins. Phewww!

On a happier note, it will soon be spring, the ice and snow will melt away, and I can enjoy my long walks again (although the trails will be squishy till May at least) And my rebounder is lots of fun, if I can just get the cats to stay off it...

happy lowcarbing,

Doreen
205/184/145