Old Sun, Jun-04-17, 07:01
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/181/150 Female 5' 9''
BF:
Progress: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyna
I never did drink alcohol . I did quite my 12 to 14 can a day diet coke habit though.

I wonder if you quitting your diet coke habit is what is causing your steady loss? That alone could be why you're losing..not so much the IF.

i say this, because Dr Adkins warned to not drink diet coke, that for some mysterious reason it stalls weight loss.

I did IF at the beginning of the year. Some days it was easy..other days I had to make an effort. What it does is really restrict your calories because you're eating fewer hours during the day. In the end, I didn't lose but a few pounds and found it not worth the altered life style.

As for Adkins.. i;m doing the older version now I started on Adkins 20, then comparing it to the old school style.. i realize it has been modified for the diet industry to allow more carbs and frankenfoods sold by the Adkins brand.

Also, if you're doing Adkins right..glycogene stores should be depleted and you should be burning just fat and your insulin steady.

In all.. I'm happy for you.. I see the weight coming off my stomach..and I too feel amazed that I might actually get somewhere with my weightless goals.