View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, May-02-03, 23:21

Plan: NSNG
Stats: 260/164/185 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 128%

I've determined that I'm going to try to be better about this...we'll see how it goes.

Warm-up
- Recumbent Bike, 5 min
Stretching
Abs
- Swiss Ball Crunches 1x50
Weights
- Seated Dumbbell Press 12x20, 10x22.5, 8x25, 6x30, 12x27.5
- Side Raises 12x12.5
- Bicep Curls 3x10x40
- Close Grip Pull-ups 4x8 at 150
alternated with
- Tricep Dips 3x10 at 150
- Bench Press 12x30, 10x40, 8x50, 6x70, 12x60
Abs
- Swiss Ball Crunches 1x50
Cardio
- Precor Elliptical, 25 min HIIT

Notes: A largely unfocused workout, for the most part. I missed last night, and couldn't decide whether to go on to the next workout in the cylce, or make-up the one that I was supposed to do last night. I don't know why the decision making was so hard tonight (there's usually no question, I just go on to the next workout and stay on schedule), but there you have it. I ended up doing a sort of hybrid night--not a total waste, but changing things up unexpectedly kept me sort of out of balance the whole night. Decent wokout, even if scattered. um, also, for some reason I forgot to jot down the numbers at the end of my HIIT. *sigh* Just more evidence of my scatter-brained state.

Some research I've had to do lately has me all tied up in knots over body issues, diets, exercise, eating...argh. I'm sure I'll write about it, so this gym log will probably end up being more journal-like. I think I probably feel more comfortable with that prospect than I did with keeping an actual journal here because I am way more exercise focused than diet focused. And I know that's probably a silly distinction, but yeah...

Oh, and can I just say that coconut oil is my new favorite thing. Damn youse, people.