Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #921   ^
Old Mon, Jan-08-18, 08:14

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Lori- Good on you for getting up and going! I hope that doing all this exercise at once doesn't end up being too much for your hips or feet, but you know your body and what it can take, and you have an awesome goal!

Jaz- the cold has sucked here but what can ya do, you know? Very little snow as of yet this season, as it has been for the last several years. I have been huddled under my heated blankets (with my Bella sharing it) and that seems to do the trick.

How nice that your coworker is bringing you sausage! It is pure karma, you are kind and generous with your coworkers and they return the favor. Your boss could take some notes from you!

What is your back up plan if you don't find a place you want to buy? I am assuming you need to allow time for a closing to happen and you said you have to be out by when?

Hugs to everyone else!

•••••••••

First week of induction is over and I'm down a little over five pounds. Awesome! Of course the first week is the most rapid weight loss and mostly water. We all know that. The real work is ahead.

I did well- not perfect but pretty darn close. I'm really satisfied with how this first week has gone.

DS16 is driving me a bit batty right now. He is likely a very typical teenager but holy heck is he self-absorbed. He has the hardest time seeing his part or responsibility in any situation but he sure is quick to point out everyone else's flaws! Geesh! He is smart and logical but in this area he is just TONE DEAF. I got so mad at him this weekend that I told him he better find the most patient and tolerant woman in the world if he ever wants to get married. You can imagine how that went over!

I think DS19 and I will go pick up his sport coats today, and I also need to do some minor shopping for groceries and maybe we will grab lunch. We'll see what he feels up to doing.

Jaz asked about trips. I will be doing a weekend in Philadelphia with DD22 in mid February, then the big 25th anniversary trip with DH at the end of February. Nothing on tap for Spring Break at the moment. I will be accompanying DH somewhere at the end of June, I think Chicago, plus a loose plan to join some friends in San Diego this summer.

I also want to do one trip toward my 50 states by 55 Goal, so it might be OK/KS/NM or it could be ND/MT/ID/OR although Oregon looks so lovely that it might be its own trip.
HI will be in 2020 and Alaska after that, and that will be all 50.

Cold weather breaks after today. Yay!