View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Tue, Jan-13-04, 20:13
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/Starting SB 1/19/04
Stats: 182/147/130 Female 5'7
BF:25.2
Progress: 67%
Default Hi everyone from the frozen Tundra in Mass!

Very cold here tonight and the temp is dropping by the minute. We are supposed to be in the minus single digits by morning with hollowing winds up to 50mph. Not fun, but part of living in New England.

So another day, Day 9 and all is well. I am alittle out of sorts tonight. Feel like something is coming on. A cold maybe. Don't know but I am very tired and that is not like me. I couldn't force myself out the door to get to the gym. Guess we need to listen to the body signs. If truly not up to it, then don't. So I am home, snuggled up tight and heading off to dreamland soon but not before I check in.

Otherwise, I am feeling good. No cravings. Food well in control. My dad called me tonight to let me know on his first week of South Beach, he has lost 9lbs. So happy for him. He also joined a gym and has a personal trainer to get him in good shape for a 72 year old man. He has alot of health issues. Diabetes, heart disease. He spent most of last year recovering from 6 major surgeries to increase the circulation to his legs. He had an injury that would not heal, almost lost his left leg from the knee down to his is Diabetes but I am happy to say, he is doing great. Another reason why I have chosen LC. Family history of Diabetes so better I do what I can now to prevent it.

So I hope all are doing great! Till tomorrow!