View Single Post
  #90   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 17:27
Registered Member

Plan: CAD
Stats: 157/153/150 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 57%

I agree. I haven't done it long enough to know for sure from experience, but I have read that it's the total amount of calories you eat which determines your metabolic rate, not when you eat them. In the Warrior Diet book the author also says something similar.

Has anyone tried the Carbohydrate Addict's Diet (CAD)? This feels sort of similar to me eating once a day (the main difference is what you're allowed to eat during the day, but when you're not eating all day, there's not that much of a difference). I am finding that I don't need to limit my evening meal to an hour, either, like CAD recommends - in fact it's better if I stretch it out over 2 to 3 hours. I'm really enjoying this and I can't believe how good I feel all day long with no food. It's really unexpected. I love the nice light feeling I get during the day, and especially not getting low blood sugar every afternoon a couple hours after lunch! I have read that there are lots of great health benefits from intermittent fasting, too.

Enjoy in good health, everyone!